Sammic Glasswasher S-41BD 230/50/1 DD (with drain pump and built-in water softener)
· For washing glasses, cups, cutlery and small plates.
· Model with upper wash arm.
· 3 wash cycles with final cold rinse.
· Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
· Double skinned construction with high efficiency seal on the door with the resulting thermal and acoustic insulation and energy saving. Magnetic, safety door micro-switch.
· Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
· A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
· Inside of the machine with rounded finish: without sharp corners, avoiding accumulation of dirt.
· Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
· Automatic detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment.
· Electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal.
· Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle.
· Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.