Sammic Glasswasher X-41 230/50/1 DD
· For washing glasses, cups, cutlery and small plates.
· 3 wash cycles with final cold rinse.
· Manufactured from catering grade AISI 304 2B stainless steel and incorporating top quality components.
· Double skinned door with high efficiency seal, ensuring thermal and acoustic insulation. Magnetic door micro-switch.
· Removable stainless steel rack holders ensure even distribution of wash water without dead zones. Precision positioned water jets guarantee optimum washing result for even the most stubbornly stained glasses. Easy to assemble, boltless rinse spray arms.
· Rinsing dispensers without screws, easy assembly and simple and clean look.
· A double filter system provides effective wash pump protection that is easily removed (for maintenance and cleaning) and replaced, without tools.
· Completely rounded, stainless steel wire rack support and guide.
· Automatic detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment.
· Electronic control panel with anti-moisture seal.
· Adjustable washing tank and boiler temperature and security in the boiler.
· Rinse boiler temperature adjustment and a thermal cycle delay option, guaranteeing a minimum final rinse temperature of 85ºC for each and every rinse cycle.
· Sammic ware washers are designed for easy and fast on-site maintenance.