Sammic Turbo liquidiser TRX-21 230-400/50/3N
· Fully manufactured in stainless steel 18/10.
· For mixing and liquidising directly in the pot or pan for making consommÃƒ©s, soups, omelettes, mayonnaise, etc.
· Designed for large yields and for frequent use and cleaning, ideal for kitchens with a large production and the food industry.
· 1-speed model.
· Ease of use: can be moved in several directions, adjustable height, fitted on a trolley with 4 non-slip rubber wheels, 2 of them with brakes.
· Arm: 600 mm long for blending in any type of cooking pot, whether round or rectangular, equally effective throughout the whole pot.
· Balanced liquidiser arm: stops the arm falling or tipping back when not locked.
· Arm securing lever: allows you to lock the blender with one hand while holding the trolley with the other.
· Watertight, tilted control panel: easy access even during use.
· Control panel located on the trolley, making the arm more agile, with better mobility.
· Control panel with built-in timer: you can leave the machine running for up to 60 minutes without the need for user involvement.
· Wiring incorporated into the trolley tubes: The work area is free of cables, so as not to hinder the movement of the blender arm.
· Supports for storing the power supply cable: prevents the cable getting tangled and inconveniencing other users.
· The turbine, disc and grille are very easy to remove for cleaning: no tools needed.
· The turbine, guard, disc and attachment can be cleaned in dishwashers.
· For use with 3 easily interchangeable attachments, which meet the needs of all users and ingredients.
· 21D for fibrous ingredients
· Standard 30D multi-use attachment
· 42D attachment for very fine blending
· Safety microswitch to control the work position: prevents the turbine working if the arm is too high or low.
· Safety guard on the liquidiser head and safety device that cuts out the power supply.